The one-world-school Minden is a 2-speed elementary school with common learning and an open full day in the center of Minden.
Our central concern is learning and living in a strong community.
We regard the diversity of different nations, cultures, religions, inclinations and talents as an enrichment.
We would like…
- promote and challenge your child in learning
- to exercise respect, respect and tolerance in the group
- to turn the school into a feel-good place in the mornings and afternoons
- strengthen the personality of your child
- develop democratic consciousness
- work together with you as a parent trusting
- mixed-age learning in the school entrance phase (grades 1 and 2)
- passes weekly schedule
- musical-artistic projects
- a particularly close link between school mornings
and full-time care
- time to play and relax
- cooperation with many cooperation partners
- year-old learning (grades 3 and 4)
- intensive promotional and promotional offers in small groups
- cultural projects in the Stadttheater, in the Stadtbibliothek
and in the museum
- extensive AG offers
- a parents’ café daily from 8.00 am